Tuesday, April 7, 2015

True Color


I took the true color test and the results ended up telling me I was a green. So I read what it means to be a green and I’m not entirely surprise. It was a very euphoric moment in my life. I know your suppose to relate to the tests meaning but mines was pretty accurate. I guess I might as well tell you guys since none you know me personally. So what I got from the color green is that we green are the thinkers, the ones who apply logic to damn near everything. In a way that can make us difficult to work with. Lol my friends will tell you sometimes I’ll over think a joke totally missing the concept all because I’m too busy being literal I would be dissident to the cause. It low key would take the fun out of the whole thing. Arguments, forget about it I will talk my head off to win them. Greens need explanations and answers I guess we’re the ones in the movies that get killed for asking to many questions or being noisy, curiosity killed the cat. Greens have no problem living by their own rules and standards its either our way or the highway. We tend to value intelligence and integrity. There’s just something about sounding intelligent that I am drawn to. Integrity means the quality of being honest and having strong moral principles. I’m a straight forward guy, I do what I want to do, and I can’t be talked out of my beliefs I venerate that code. Others see greens as reserved. No comment I have no clue what that means lol. It says greens are seen by others as a loner because of their independence. Smh I swear this is true lmao I see myself as a loner. On job applications when they ask do you prefer to work in “groups” or “as an individual”. I hit “as an individual” without even thinking about it. I guess the best part about being a green is that we are deep thinkers and we stay focus on our thoughts.
           
                        I met with Linda and she was a big help. I had only been to counselor a few times so I was still new to the way it works. She sat me down and we talked about my career choice, how was I going to get there and why that one. After she pointed out the classes I would need to take in order to reach my career. Then I told her “thank you for your time and have a nice day”.

No comments:

Post a Comment