Tuesday, April 7, 2015

My True Color - Orange ; FBI Agent.

My true color is Orange. According to my results I am someone who is not afraid of taking risks, even in the scariest moments. I am very creative with everything I do. I tend to be very comfortable talking about a variety of topics, activities and environments with no problems. I also find hands on experiences more interesting than studying because I get more into and learn faster. Although I didn't see the occupation I actually want to major in, I saw an occupation that was fairly close to what I'd like to do. The occupation I chose is an FBI agent. The FBI is an intelligence-driven and a threat-focused national security organization with both intelligence and law enforcement responsibilities. The mission of an FBI agent is to protect and defend the United States against terrorist and foreign intelligence threats, to uphold and enforce the criminal laws of the United States. I find it inquisitive how they find so much evidence on the crime scenes they work on. As dangerous as it is, they put their lives at risk to help the people living in our country. As I did my research I discovered that in order to become an FBI agent, I would have to major in Criminal Justice of Law Enforcement. To look into it more and discover what classes I would need to take, I went in and talked to a counselor named Jasmine. She was so nice, helpful, and lucid . She made sure that I understood exactly what I would have to do in order to become an FBI agent. I want to major in Human Services so I could become a Probation Officer to help criminals better themselves and change their lives to become better people and prove to the world that they are just like everyone else. As I was looking into the FBI I found it kind of interesting how they give sanction when others are disobeying the law. They want to keep the really bad criminals locked up and that would be something I would also like to do to keep my country safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment