Thursday, April 2, 2015




My True Color

            My true color test result was blue. The career that i felt euphoric about was a certified registered nurse anesthetist (CRNA). When i researched CRNA and read more about it I saw that this career was infallible for me. I didn't just want to be a nurse, but something more that fitted me. Once i started researching this career i just loved it more and more. The requirements to become a Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA) include a bachelors degree in  nursing. a Registered Nurse license with a minimum of one of care experience. Finally, you must complete the nurse anesthesia educational program and the national certification examination. Nurse anesthetists can expect to begin their careers with an average of $110,000 salary and can increase to about 200,000 or more with more experience. I met with Janice Pon-Ishikawa talking with one of the counselor helped me so much because i had no idea what classes to take, so she told me what classes will prepare me for my career. To become a Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist  you must very determined ,and adept. thanks to the My Life Project i had found a career that i,m interested in and i will work my hardest to become a CRNA.

No comments:

Post a Comment